Documents and information required for viaTOLL system registration and user account creation – pre-pay account:
- Name and surname of the owner or vehicle operator, contact details (address, nationality, e-mail address, phone number, etc.)
- or relevant company data: company address , legal status, NIP number, ID number of a person representing the company and company registration number:
- an entry into the Business Register
- a copy of an extract from the business register
- a copy of an extract from the register of companies
- any other company registration number
- ID card or passport
- vehicle registration ID or copy of the vehicle registration ID
- A copy of a document certifying the EURO emission class (commonly-used classes of certificates on emissions are acceptable)
- A proxy to conclude an agreement (if the agreement is concluded for another entity/person by a third party or if a vehicle account is added to the agreement concluded for another entity/person by a third party)
- Information about the preferred method of payment
- Address for correspondence and information about a preferred communication channel (mobile phone number for receiving text messages and calls, landline number, e-mail address, fax).
The registration process is finalized by signature of the contract by owner of vehicle/vehicles (or their representative) and the viaTOLL System operator.