To file a complaint or ask a question, the viaTOLL system users may use one of the following forms of contact:
- E-mail message, sent to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone notification via a contact with Call Centre (CC provides information in Polish, English, German and Russian languages):
- 800 101 101 (free number for landlines in Poland)
- + 48 22 521 10 10 (for mobile calls and overseas calls operators’ rates apply)
- Notification faxed to the following number: +48 22 521 10 11
- Notification submitted via mail to the following address: Skrytka pocztowa 528, Poznań 9, 60-967 Poznań
- Personal notification may be submitted at Customer Service Facilities providing viaAUTO services
Claims submitted via email, mail or fax should include user identification data such as contract ID and/or customer ID.
Financial complaints are accepted in writing only on a filled in and signed complaints application form.
Answers to the questions of the users are provided in Polish, German, Russian and English languages. Each submitted question or complaint is assigned an individual number, which enables following the question status.